Below is list of services/packages we offer. We strongly recommend going through FAQ and pricing details before hiring us!
New WordPress / Nginx Server Setup
Migrating WordPress from Apache to Nginx
Moving Multiple Single-WordPress to a WordPress Multi-site Setup
Other Nginx Configurations
A. New WordPress / Nginx Server Setup
In this service, we generally setup:
- Nginx with Centos 6.5 or Ubuntu 12.04 Linux
- PHP support with PHP-FPM
- APC cache to accelerate PHP-requests
- MySQL Server Setup and installation with MySQL configuration tweaking
- PhpMyAdmin setup to manage your databases easily
- WordPress Setup with support for W3 Total Cache and WP Super Cache plugin(s)
If needed, we also setup WordPress multi-site with following enhancements:
- Domain-mapping Support
- Google Sitemap Generator configuration
- Support for X-Accel-Redirect which reduces load dramatically on your server for serving images and other attachments
- Per-site forums at “/forums” like address using bbPress for forums on request
B. Moving WordPress from Apache to Nginx
In this package, we move one or more existing WordPress sites to Nginx setup.
Cost of service, depends on number of WordPress Sites need to be moved. Each WordPress site will be configured as mentioned in above package.
C. Moving Many Single-WordPress to a WordPress Multi-site Setup
With native support for multi-site in WordPress 3.0, many bloggers & small-businesses are increasingly moving towards WordPress multi-site setup + domain mapping.
You can move from Single-WordPress to multi-site setup on your existing Apache server but we highly recommends switching to Nginx.
In this package we usually do following techie stuff:
- Setup a fresh WordPress multi-site + domain mapping with Nginx
- Configure Google Sitemap and other plugins which needs special care on multi-site running on Nginx
- Move your WordPress sites one by one the new multi-site setup.
D. Other Nginx Configurations
Here are some of are related services/products we are working with. Some of following services are close to release. If you are interested in them, get in touch with us for more details.
- Managed WordPress-Nginx webhosting – This is for busy blog/blog-network owners. We will be offering a wide range of managed webhosting packages to choose from.
- Nginx Control Panel – It will be a simple web-interface to do common-tasks. No need to wonder about pricing. It will be released in open-source for absolutely free soon. It will be our way of saying thank you to Igor and the entire Nginx community.
- We use Ubuntu and Centos. Both have really good support and packet management system. As of now we do not provide service for Nginx setup with other Linux distributions. This does NOT mean that Nginx works with Ubuntu only!
- PHP-FPM supports adaptive process swamping which is reason it is chosen for PHP. This means on low-traffic days, your server will run super-fast and on high-traffic days, it will slow-down slowly to avoid normal crashes!
- APC is chosen because it will be officially included in future releases of PHP . Also we are happy with the performance gain it has given us.
- Google-sitemap generator plugin does not work with WordPress multi-site + domain-mapping as of now. We will surely add support for this in the future.
- X-Accel Redirection is a Nginx feature which help WordPress/PHP
“pass on” file-reading operation to Nginx. If you have a blog/site where article contains too many images, this single configuration can result in dramatic performance gains.
- Per site forum support means giving each site in a multi-site setup its own dedicated forum at an address like “/forums”. This requires extremely sophisticated configuration. This is an exclusive service we provide. You will be billed separately for this!