Brochure websites is a term given to small simple websites that promote a single business or service. They can be product related but tend not to be product focused. Rather a brochure site is dedicated to an operation or business as a whole.
Generally the aim of a brochure website is to attract new customers and sales that wouldn’t otherwise have found you, however some websites are set up solely for existing customers and whose aim is disseminate information and news. A good use for a ‘brochure site’ might be for a say a general practice surgery, detailing surgery hours, location and an emergency hours phone numbers, availability of clinics and so on.
Our WordPress basic ‘brochure sites’ include
- content managed websites,
- basic theme design,
- wordpress CMS/blogging system
- news page
- contact form
- self generating Google Sitemaps
- basic SEO (meta tags, keywords and so on)
- submission to Google + search engines
- 6 months support via email
Entry Level Online Stores.
- as above plus…
- updatable catalogue of products
- Woocommerce shopping cart
- payment gateway of choice (PayPal etc)
- upto one day populating site with products and categories
- additional tuition if required